Our client, a National bread and snack cake company is adding additional Route Delivery Drivers due to their continued growth in the Manchester Market. They are seeking motivated, energetic self-starters to service retail and food service customers.
The Route Distributor will develop and grow existing sales and merchandise fresh breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes and tortillas. You will rotate products, pull unsold product and work with Managers to gain additional display space.
Route Sales Distributors need to be ambitious and have a go-getter attitude. You must be someone who is looking for a career, not just a job. If you have experience with Route Sales, grocery store stocking, convenience stores, and transportation / delivery of products, this may be the new career path for you.
The Route Sales Distributor will be continuously bending, twisting, lifting and turning. You must be able to lift 70+ lbs. throughout the day.
Ideal Route Sales Distributors will possess the following qualities:
• Familiar with driving a truck.
• Experience with DSD (Direct Store Delivery) is desired but not mandatory.
• Ability to work early morning hours
• Must be 21 years of age or older for insurance purposes.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with clean MVR and have the ability to secure a DOT Medical Card.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification