Retail Sales Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you thrive in providing Great Customer Service? Do you enjoy engaging with Customers? Then we have the right position for YOU!!!!
As a Retail Sales Clerk, you will be required to provide exceptional customer service to the patrons visiting the store. This position requires a demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on product safety, legality, and /or quality.
- Inventories incoming product
- Stocks shelves according to set standards
- Maintains proper rotation and freshness of the product
- Maintains positive relationships and use suggestive selling with retail customer
- Operates cash register and accurately records sales receipts
- Checks in stales from routes to ensure accuracy
- Maintains cleanliness of work area
Essential job functions/requirements for our Retail Salesclerk
- Must have the ability to read/write and comprehend written material. Must be able to visually read and review written material and able to distinguish color-coded equipment, container, labels, signs, etc.
- Our retail salesclerk should have at least 6 months in retail and/or customer service experience
- Must have a HS diploma and/or equivalency and must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend, write, perform basic math skills, and record information applicable to the job.
- Our compensation package includes competitive pay, after 90 days of continuous employment full-time employees will be eligible for holiday pay, benefits and after 1 year of employment will be eligible for PTO
Ambassador Personnel, Inc.