Our client, a South Charlotte manufacturing facility, is in need of a Lab Technician. This established company with a tenured team is looking for a Lab Technician who is looking for long term employment with growth opportunities and stability.
We are seeking Lab Technicians with prior experience in a lab setting or quality role. The Lab technician will perform lab / quality duties in a research and development lab.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Inspect incoming raw materials and finished goods for relevant/appropriate specifications
* Calibrate and maintain lab equipment used for daily QC functions
* Maintain clean and organized work area
* Update and execute proper documentation on physical samples, testing documents, and computer data entry
* Comply with established lab procedures and test methods
* Support lab staff with incoming projects and reviews of product issues from field
* Report issues or product discrepancies directly to Quality Control Supervisor
* Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
* Strong attention to detail with ability to accurately document procedures and results
* Knowledge of basic math and computer skills
* Physical dexterity to perform test methods ex: scales, mixers, and solid testers
* Previous lab experience a plus!
Schedule will be Monday - Friday and every other Saturday.
Hours are 7am to 4pm or 8am to 5pm. It will day shift, but you must have some flexibility.
Interviews are being set immediately! DO NOT HESITATE! APPLY TODAY!!!