Ambassador Personnel is currently hiring a Business Development Manager for the Spartanburg and Gaffney SC branch!
The Business Development Manager is responsible for increasing Ambassador’s share of the local marketplace and achieving the company’s expectations of goals and budgets.
Competitive base salary +5 year Residual Commission – Paid Monthly/5k Car Allowance/Cell Phone
- Become an expert on all Ambassador products, services, and solutions to actively sell every service we offer as well as any future services.
- Create, build, and maintain client relationships across multiple industries.
- Start the morning at 8:00 am (or earlier depending on necessity) in the branch office, leaving at 9:00 am to sell until 3:00 pm, returning to the office to finish the day inputting sales calls into the system, following up with potential and/or current customers, and setting future appointments.
- Generate leads through prospecting and cold calling, both in-person and via telephone.
- Preparation of proposal process for specific clients to include pricing, agreement negotiations, and client presentations.
- Document all sales activity daily for potential and new clients.
- Prepare weekly sales reports.
- Meet and exceed the minimum requirements of the company for appointment activity and revenue growth.
Experience Required for Business Development Manager:
- Ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to demonstrate exemplary performance in attitude, attendance, and professional image.
- Must display initiative creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
Minimum Qualification for Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in business or other related discipline preferred.
- Two years of experience in the sales and management field – staffing, HR, or related industry preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills
Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.PandoLogic. Keywords: Business Development Manager, Location: Spartanburg, SC - 29302