- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ambassador Personnel is seeking skilled forklift operators in the Tuscaloosa area for our client! The Forklift Operator is a great opportunity for someone looking for a 1st shift schedule on weekdays with occasional Saturday work. The main responsibility of the Forklift Operator is loading and unloading shipping containers and truck trailers and moving those materials into the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive forklifts to transfer materials between unloading, processing, loading, and storage areas.
- Organize the warehouse and securely store materials such as bales, super sacks, boxes, pallets, etc.
- Load and unload materials manually, off or on pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devices.
- Wrap material loads with a wrapper.
- Performing routine post and pre-inspections to ensure the suitable working nature of forklift equipment.
- Minimum 1-year experience operating a forklift
- Loading and unloading materials in a warehouse environment
Ambassador is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.
Ambassador Personnel, Inc. 
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Skilled Forklift Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!