Customer Service Representative - South Location
Customer Service Representative - American State Bank - Sioux Center Southside location
About American State Bank
For 50 years we have been committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Our growth and success has been driven by employees who have a passion to serve our customers and our communities. We are family-owned and family-oriented, and it shows in our professional, yet fun culture.
Customer Service Representatives should be able to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the “front line” of our bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction. You must be able to process a large volume of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients and sell the bank’s products and services.
We are looking for someone who we can count on to…
- Receives checks or cash for deposit, verifies amount, ensures endorsement complete; cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances; records transactions.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen.
- Explains, promotes, or sells products or services such as, online/mobile banking, remote deposit, bill pay etc.
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository.
We are looking for someone with the following knowledge and skills…
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Provide stellar customer service.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other employees.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions
- Bilingual preferred
Healthcare (medical, vision, dental)
Community Involvement Incentives
Flexible work hours
Paid Vacation & Sick leave
401(k) with matching contribution
Team Building Activities
Integrity – Building a foundation of trust through honest and ethical behavior.
Dedicated – Dedicated to our customer, co-workers, and community.
Community – Investing time, knowledge, and resources for the betterment of our communities.
Caring – Actively involved in the lives of our customers, co-workers, and community
Innovative – Striving to provide the greatest products, knowledge, and service to our customers
Ambank CompanySioux Center, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.