The goal of the Team Coordinator is to provide heavy administrative support for the Partner Development/Sales Team. This is an Administrative Assistant type of position not a Sales position. This includes all administrative support for VP-Sales, Sales Development Representative and working directly with the team lead. You will assist with scheduled call confirmations, daily call notes, follow-up literature, CRM updates, project management, Trade Show prep and follow-up.
- Managing Sales Call Schedules - (Confirming and Rescheduling 20 Appointments per week).
- Refining and automating sales activity tracking/reporting.
- Maintaining 100% Accuracy of CRM Data on a Weekly Basis (adding/deleting/updating data).
- Ensuring Completion of Sales-Related Tasks within 24 hours (sending agreements & marketing. materials, completing forms, providing references, research, updating CRM, etc.).
- Accuracy and Alignment Across All Departments (forms, templates, training docs, etc.).
- Creating and Measuring a Mail Campaign - Creating and measuring a snail mail campaign to target prospects.
-Conducting Research to Identify 20 New Target Companies on a Weekly Basis (based on specific criteria).
- Embraces change and thrives in a fast-paced "start-up" culture.
- Maintains a positive attitude and team culture.
- Works well with tight deadlines and high pressure.
- Assist the Partner Development Lead with department tasks
- Proficient at MS Excel and Google Docs. Tech savvy, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prioritizing urgent tasks and major projects to make sure critical work gets accomplished.
- Coordinates travel and itineraries for Sales Development Representative.
- Maintaining and Updating Sales Resources on a Weekly Basis to Ensure 100%.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Confidence when interacting with individuals at all levels of authority.
- Very organized and detail oriented.
- Coordinating and Assisting the Sales Team with 5-10 Trade Shows per year.
QUALITIES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
Values honesty and ethics
Specific education, knowledge required or desired:
Department Lead experience in an office setting
Knowledge of excel and Google docs at an intermediate level