A Sr. Graphic Designer at Amazzia is in charge of understanding and maintaining client's brand requirements (producing high-quality photos, photo edits, and producing cohesive lifestyle images/designs), brand goals (helping enhance the amazon experience for customers while improving client's standing on Amazon), marketing objectives (helping clients raise their numbers/exposure on Amazon through a visual standpoint)- all while staying true to brand guidelines.
- Lead team of graphic designers and will report directly to Marketing Manager.
- Works alongside the marketing team to create digital and print collateral assets for B2B and B2C projects.
- Manages product photography and retouching process for all clients.
- Manages the internal creative assets database.
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders to execute projects, from ideation to delivery.
- Creates vector illustrations of client products when necessary.
- In charge of creative direction for client marketing campaigns.
Specific education, knowledge required:
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience.
- Marketing experience in both B2B and B2C preferred: 2 years
- 5+ Years Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular, Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Lightroom, Html5
- 2+ Years UI/UX Design:
- 3+ Years Experience of Creative Direction
- Must be willing to take on a leadership role.
- Critical thinking
- High capacity for learning
- Creative thinking
- Hard-working with high-quality standards
- Collaborative; not combative
- Not timid with suggestions for WINs
- Driven to succeed and grow
- Positive thinker
- Passion and drive
- Ability to respond to criticism