Account Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,560 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Please apply directly in the Amazon Jobs link: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/2059692/account-support-specialist-english
Bilingual (Spanish OR Portuguese) positions available! Hourly rate $21 (43,680.00 annual)
This is a full-time role and we offer our team the flexibility of a hybrid work schedule. We value in-person collaboration and time spent face-to-face. You will benefit from a schedule which incorporates a combination of work from the office and work from home days.
Position Description: Account Support Specialist
Location: Tempe, AZ
Language Requirements: English
Shift Requirements: Ranges from 5:30AM - 6PM MST, with workdays of Sun-Thurs or Tues-Saturday.
Training: 5-6 weeks instructor-led onsite training with option for hybrid work schedule post onboarding.
AHS Specialists provide dedicated support to third-party Sellers. We eliminate frustration and consult with Sellers on best ways to address opportunities for their business on Amazon’s e-commerce platforms. The objective of this role is to deliver sustainable results that improve Sellers performance, while aligning to Amazon requirements. We use Standard Operation Procedure and judgment to provide guidance to Sellers on complex cases.
The successful AHS Specialist will have a high degree of soft-skills, the ability to empathize with others and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced environment. AHS Specialist will also be analytical and customer service-oriented.
The AHS Specialist will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with Sellers, department management, risk analysts, other company associates, and third-parties to accomplish goals. The AHS Specialist will be required to contact Sellers by phone and email. Up to 70% of the day could be inbound and outbound phone contact. The successful AHS Specialist will be able to redirect difficult conversations as the Specialist engage with pre-suspension and post-suspension level Sellers who are in poor standing.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers, including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light while effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaises with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Business proficient fluency in written and verbal English.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to effectively manage time and individually prioritize multiple tasks of high importance.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including working one weekend day or alternative start-end times.
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written and verbal response.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- 12 months in a customer service environment, preferably within a contact center.
- Strong soft skills with the ability to effectively communicate for win-win solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Embrace constant changes with flexibility and good grace.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
AmazonWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of room for growth
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Account Support Specialist within the Account Health Support (AHS) team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Sellers selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
8600 S Science DrTempe, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Amazon