Seeking Class A CDL Drivers Immediately
- We are a growing transportation company seeking Class A CDL drivers for Southern California and local Amazon Relay round trip runs. All runs are hook and drop from one Amazon facility to another.
- The Southern California runs are around 650-820 miles round trip and are paid a flat rate of $500.
- Occasional local runs are paid a flat rate of $250.
- We can make a combination of different runs each week. For instance, 1 local run and 2 California runs or California runs only.
- Drivers get a weekly schedule every Friday.
- Drivers are paid every following Tuesday of the completed work week.
- The trucks are parked at 51st AVE and I-10, a few miles from the Amazon facilities.
- All trailers are dry van 53 foot.
- W-2 position
- No DUI or felony convictions in the past 7 years
- Must have at least 2 years of work history as a Class A CDL driver
- Must qualify for 1-year Medical Certification
- Must have a clean driving record
- Last 3 years of work history must be verifiable
- Must be at least 21 years old (DOT Requirement)
- Solid work history
Job Type: Full-time
Amazon Relay Runs