Job Title: Lash Consultant/Sales Associate
Reports To: Franchisee/Studio Manager
Function: Responsible for achieving sales goals, excellent customer service, and provide assistance to the Franchisee and Studio Manager
Our Mission: To create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication, and excellence so our guests look and feel amazing!
Our Values: Passion, Caring, Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Communication, and Accountability
Amazing Lash Studio is looking to revolutionize the eyelash extension market by providing an upscale service at an affordable price. Our membership-based studio also offers an extensive product line.
Do you enjoy working in a team friendly environment? Do you want a long-term, stable career in the beauty industry? We are currently seeking a talented candidate to serve as a Lash Consultant at Amazing Lash Studio Jordan Creek in West Des Moines- opening in November!
*Hourly wage plus commissions!! Free lashes too!!
Principle Duties for Lash Consultant / Sales Associate:
- Promoting and selling Amazing Lash Membership and retail products to guests
- Provide Gold Standard customer service to all guests
- Answers phone calls, books reservation, and enthusiastically greet guests
- Maintains professionalism and is courteous at all times
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance and data entry of guest records
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of treatment rooms, common areas, and restrooms
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Desire to learn and adapt to the membership selling process
- Various opening and closing duties
- Ability to multi-task
Top Priorities for Lash Consultants:
- Must be outgoing, cheerful, engaging, energetic and resourceful
- Close 40% or greater membership sales
- Answering phone calls, emails, texts, booking reservations and maintaining fluid operations at the front desk
- Promoting and selling Amazing Lash Memberships and retail products
- Helps maintains an impeccable clean studio
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personal and external customers
Experience required for Lash Consultants:
- Sales and customer service experience in service/retail industry
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment. TEAM PLAYER
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be customer service oriented and able to utilize effective communication with all guests, studio management and fellow associates
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days/nights, weekends, and holiday
- Opportunities to advance to lead Lash Consultant and other advancements
- Millennium Salon Software experience is a plus
***Fun, friendly, and clean working environment with the bonus of FREE LASHES!
***Opportunities for full time, part-time, promotions, and career advancement