Lead Sales Associate - Full-time
- $16 to $16 Hourly
- Medical , Retirement
Amazing Intimate Essentials has proudly served the New England area for over 40 years. With over 30 locations throughout the Northeast, we are the chain of adult shops that are never too far away.
The Lead Retail Sales Associates are responsible for generating sales by positively and proactively engaging with customers. These trusted advisors can apply their knowledge of trends to enhance the customer's experience and ensure that they leave feeling fabulous!
Earn commission on sales in addition to your base pay. A comprehensive benefits package is also offered to all full-time employees, including health insurance, 401k with employer match, and much more. We strive to create a work environment that makes employment a positive aspect of life. Join our Team and find out what makes us AMAZING!
- Influence customer buying decisions by educating customers on products, offers and specials.
- Maintain a selling environment focused on the customer first.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Adherence to all retail policies and procedures.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning and sanitizing.
- Assists in the onboarding training of new sales associates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, or GED preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Sincere desire to work with a diverse customer, selling novelties and apparel.
- Ability to communicate with customers and employees.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
Full-time sales associates must commit 35 hours per week but not exceed 40. Weekend availability is a requirement for all positions and all Full-Time sales associates must work a minimum of 1 closing shift per week.
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are a proud equal opportunity employer that welcomes and strongly encourages all races, religions, nationalities, genders, the LGTBQIA+ community, and people with disabilities to apply. Our ability to attract and retain a talented and dedicated workforce that reflects the diverse backgrounds of those we serve is what drives our success. We continue to promote an environment of continuous learning, inclusion, mutual respect, and belonging to ensure our employees feel valued, seen, and heard.
Amazing Intimate Essentials
1524 VFW ParkwayWest Roxbury, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.