Assistant Retail Store Manager (W. Roxbury)
Amazing Intimate Essentials has proudly served the New England area for over 40 years. With over 30 locations throughout the Northeast, we are the chain of adult shops that are never too far away.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the overall management of a single retail store, along with their Retail Store Manager. Accountable for delivering sales plan through effective management and delegation of store and operational tasks.
We strive to create a work environment that makes employment a positive aspect of life. Amazing offers a competitive salary with bonus and spiff commission programs and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our Team and find out what makes us AMAZING!
- Participate in recruiting, motivating, mentoring, and training a high performing team.
- Coach, develop and provide timely feedback to maximize the selling potential of all associates.
- Set clear performance expectations for all associates.
- Assist in building a team that works well together based on the needs of the store.
Represent and Maintain Brand Standards
- Collaborate with Retail Store Manager to make good, fact-based decisions that keep the store's product assortment full and tailored to store needs.
- Execute and enable visual standards to optimize business.
- Maintain a store environment that is laser focused on delivering an exceptional in-store shopping experience.
- Lead consistent focus on delivering an engaging customer experience.
- Implement company selling strategies.
- Manage all inventory management activities.
- Supervise and manage all controllable expenses.
- Perform opening and closing routines of store, up to and including execution of bank deposits and receipt of shipments.
- Manage and react to all maintenance issues.
- Maintain all policies and procedures.
- Incorporate loss prevention best practices into all daily operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years' of retail management experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including Fridays and Saturdays and 1 Sunday per month.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Sincere desire to work with a diverse customer, selling adult novelties and apparel.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales and revenue goals.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibit high energy level.
- Strong business acumen; including retail math and P&L responsibility.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Valid Driver's License.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We are a proud equal opportunity employer that welcomes and strongly encourages all races, religions, nationalities, genders, the LGTBQIA+ community, and people with disabilities to apply. Our ability to attract and retain a talented and dedicated workforce that reflects the diverse backgrounds of those we serve is what drives our success. We continue to promote an environment of continuous learning, inclusion, mutual respect, and belonging to ensure our employees feel valued, seen, and heard.
Employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Amazing Intimate EssentialsWest Roxbury, MA
RetailView All Amazing Intimate Essentials Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.