We are seeking a PRN CNA to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
CNAs assist patients with daily activities and while some CNAs have additional responsibilities, such as administering medication, the core functions on the job include:
- Bathe and dress patients
- Serve meals and help patients eat
- Take vital signs
- Turn or re position patients who are bedridden
- Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
- Answer patient calls
- Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Clean and sanitize patient areas
- Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
Must have an active CNA license