Marketing Communications Associate - Entry Level
- Expired: February 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amaze Health is a telehealth company dedicated to not only providing our patients with medical care, but also to empower them with the information, tools, resources, and support they need to take charge of their own healthcare. We don't just take care of people, we partner with them. Join our innovative team as we change healthcare in America, one patient at a time.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Associate to help create a wide variety of both internal and external communications. We produce videos and slide decks for our providers and sales/account management teams. We create regular communications and learning resources for our members. Our team builds and executes the digital strategy, including facilitation of email marketing strategies, targeted, well-written web content, and social media.
To succeed in this role, you'll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. Writing skills, attention to detail and experience in designing in PowerPoint and Adobe CS are important. If you're a team player, a great communicator, and a problem-solver, we'd like to meet you. Our company is young and growing quickly. We are looking for a multitalented communicator to grow with us.
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients' queries
- Respond to collateral requests from our providers and account management teams with speed and efficiency
- Implement communications strategies on social media
- Proofread internal and external communications
- Coordinate with our engagement and learning teams to support content creation
- 0 -2 years experience to include senior level college projects
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Good presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; hands on experience with content management tools
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA or experience in marketing, communications or similar field
Candidates must be located in the Denver, CO with a willingness to come onsite to our downtown office, when needed.
Position pays $45,000 to $60,000 annually
Get fresh Assistant Telehealth jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.