Part-Time Office Coordinator - ALEF Behavioral Health!
Amatus Health Greer, SC
- Expired: August 31, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Office Coordinator ensures the facility is operating efficiently, assists the Executive and Operations team, and coordinates projects or items to or from Amatus Health facilities. This position is part-time, weekends, and will assist at both ALEF facilities (High Point and Reidsville).
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years' experience in an office setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Maintain clean and accurate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Inventory and order supplies for the facility including, but not limited to, medical, clinical, patient, operations, kitchen, and office.
- Schedule and Coordinate all appointment and sessions with for the clinical and medical providers. Ensure all appointments are properly documented in the company's EHR.
- Clean and organize the lobby, intake room, conference roo dining area, and common area hallways.
- Ensure staff restrooms are stocked and cleaned.
- Greet and Welcome ALL visitors. Ensure they are properly signed in and procedures in place are followed.
- Coordinate all shipping and receiving (incoming and outgoing mail). Ensure the packages or mail gets to the correct department.
- Assist with intakes as needed.
- Maintain communication with IT and HR should they need assistance at the facility level.
- Ensure all staff have access to the facility EMR.
- Manage agendas and travel for Executive staff.
- Assist Executive Staff if tasks are delegated.
- Participate in all staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Exercise sound professional judgment and seek assistance as necessary to effectively manage patients.
- Protect the privacy of all patient information in accordance with the organization's privacy policies, procedures and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with general principle of professionalism as a health care provider
BusinessView all jobs at Amatus Health