Nurse Supervisor - RN/BSN
Amatus Health Houston, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $77,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life_insurance
- The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for all Nursing related services for each patient.
- The Nursing Supervisor is involved in preserving and improving the quality and efficiency of patient care provided by our organization.
- The Nurse is also accountable for meeting the all the standards of Nursing.
Preferred - A minimum of two years experience as a Nursing Supervisor with a working knowledge of Substance Abuse and Dual Diagnosis Patients.
REQUIREMENT: BSN, RN
- Knowledge of addictions and mental health complications.
- Knowledge and competency in problem solving, stress management, ethics and team building.
- Knowledge of alcohol and other drugs that includes:
- Alcohol and addictive drugs and their physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual impact on the individual.
- Alcohol and addictive drugs and their impact on the family.
- Ability to determine if a medical emergency exists and to take appropriate action, when necessary.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures used in case of alcohol and/or drug overdose.
Job Type: Full-time
$1,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Pay: $70,000.00 - $77,000.00 per year
Amatus Health is a leader in substance use and mental health treatment, offering comprehensive care for every individual. At each of our centers we treat the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of the disease of addiction, while beyond treating making an impact on every part of our clients lives. Taking extra steps allows us to help clients heal, conquer addiction, and begin to thrive again.
9714 S Gessner RdHouston, TX