Housing & Compliance Supervisor
Amatus Health Concord, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Housing and Compliance Supervisor is responsible for managing the various properties associated with and maintained by the company. He / she maintains close communication with the Behavioral Health Technician staff, Lead BHT Staff and the Director of Operations, and provides any information relevant to the program's operation and assists in developing and modifying the housing programming. The Housing and Compliance Supervisor is responsible for the compliance, health and safety, transportation needs, and client care at the associated recovery residences, as designated and approved by the Director of Operations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years administrative and management setting familiarity. Communication skills to relate to all levels of management staff. Self motivated and confident Application of Continuous Quality Improvement/ Performance Improvement and ability to develop organizational strategy.
- Knowledge of Mental Health or Substance Use field
- Support the daily housing operations as needed, such as transportation, purchasing, direct client care.
- Provide a safe therapeutic environment for clients and staff.
- Assist in training and molding new staff to company and industry standards regarding housing rules.
- Report on a routine basis to the Executive Director with regards to health and safety, and compliance records, keeping all sites current with company standards.
- Review and Complete incident reports pertaining to properties and safety according to policy in a timely, accurate manner.
- Collaborate with Drivers, BHTs, and management to ensure all transport vehicles are in safe and working condition.
- Implement and monitor Health, Safety, and Security Programs.
- Assess and monitor compliance with The Joint Commission, state, emergency response standards, and other regulatory agencies.
- Participate in the annual review of the facility Hazard Vulnerability Analysis (HVA) or equivalent.
- Plan and coordinate disaster drills and exercises, including a minimum of one decontamination drill/exercise monthly. Maintain all exercise records.
- Maintain, schedule, and perform safety training required for maintaining safety requirements for all employees.
- Ensure that contractor personnel working on the property are compliant with company policies and safety requirements.
- Perform building or area safety inspections.
- Participate in and contribute to the quality assurance program.
- Fill roles as may be needed to support operations, including direct client care, transportation, and facility maintenance.
- Report all maintenance needs to the Executive Director. Follow up as needed to ensure the requests are completed.
- Schedule all maintenance needs to third party contractors. Work with the Dir. of Assets and Executive Director to ensure maintenance items are within budget.
- Participate in all assigned committees within the facility, and staff meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Provide weekly reporting to the Leadership Team.
- Always maintain professional demeanor.
- Exercise sound professional judgment and seek assistance as necessary to effectively manage patients.
- Must be available to work on weekends, nights, and holidays. Must be available to work overtime when needed. Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility to changes in the work environment.
- Protect the privacy of all patient information in accordance with company policies, procedures, and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with general principle of professionalism as a health care provider.
Amatus Health is a leader in substance use and mental health treatment, offering comprehensive care for every individual. At each of our centers we treat the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of the disease of addiction, while beyond treating making an impact on every part of our clients lives. Taking extra steps allows us to help clients heal, conquer addiction, and begin to thrive again.
BusinessView all jobs at Amatus Health