Amatus Health, located in Owings Mills, MD, operates with a revolutionary two-pronged approach designed for maximum recovery in every new and existing facility throughout the country. Our techniques and strategies, borne of years of experience in the industry, streamline the facility’s management needs to ensure smooth, patient-centered operation.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, and inform our clients. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, or equivalent experience
- Two or more years’ experience in graphic design
Competitive salary and growth opportunity