- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking an Executive Director for our team at Midwest Center of Youngstown!
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Executive Director will manage the overall operations of the business unit(s) and for the implementation and execution of the business strategy through the operations and expansion of the program which includes P&L responsibility. You'll develop a deep understanding of the Amatus Recovery Centers program model to include its overall mission and values and will be responsible for carrying those elements forward through all touch points of the business. You'll lead, manage, and provide the vision necessary to ensure proper operational controls of all facilities, programs, and entities assigned. This position manages administrative and reporting procedures and implements systems to grow all areas assigned to the position.
The Executive Director serves as a key position that will be responsible for managing and coordinating operational workflows, driving operational improvements, planning and executing on strategic projects, and ensuring the successful execution of processes of all business unit(s) assigned to enable the organization to operate efficiently and scale effectively.
- Bachelor's Degree in business management or similar; MBA or MHA preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading and managing multi-site operations for direct care, clinic-based businesses
- Deep knowledge in provider-based operations; multi-site facility experiences preferred.
- Proven experience creating and executing on strategies that brought together disparate teams with different cultures to create a sustainable and scalable infrastructure
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to convey information efficiently and effectively to a broad variety of stakeholders and audiences.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on new areas and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone
- Experience and comfort interacting across multiple levels of an organization, including management and clinical leadership
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and judgment in dealing with key partners, staff, and clients
- Innovative, perceptive, and willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish our mission. Ability to inspire people at all levels of the organization.
- Deep appreciation and empathy for how every operational move and decision impacts the client experience
- Plan, organize, direct, and implement all administrative and program operations.
- Responsible for P&L and ensures that financial controls are in place, acts as a good steward of financial resources available to program.
- Responsible for ensuring that all elements of program comply with all National Accreditation standards and all state and federal regulatory.
- Develop an effective leadership team through ongoing constructive feedback and training.
- Recruit the best people available from inside or outside; assembles talented staff and builds effective teams.
- Set the tone for accountability and drives self and others for results.
- Ensure that all staff receive the designated trainings assigned by Amatus Recovery Centers and provide additional training as needed to ensure a safe and healing environment for clients and their families.
- Build a positive and productive culture by listening to employee opinions, responding timely, and adjust where appropriate.
- Communicate vision and takes steps to ensure it is implemented throughout the program.
- Serve as the designated business unit(s) principal leader, representative and spokesperson to the local community.
- Develop and/or implements existing administrative, personnel, and program policies.involving appropriate parties.
- Responsible for operational metrics including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), staffing, growth and financial targets.
- Partner with other leaders to drive ongoing process improvements to enhance clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, employee satisfaction and cost efficiency.
- Collaborate with RCM Team to address revenue cycle issues.
- Improve the capabilities at all levels within the areas of responsibility through assessment and development of existing staff and the recruitment of talent.
- Accountable for ensuring all facilities in each region align with company operating standards for behavioral health in conjunction with clinical and medical leadership.
- Provide leadership and direction to team on all behavioral health program, policy and procedure.
- Will provide direct supervision of the facility's Director of Operations and regional Clinical Director.
- Ensure that effective communication is carried out in all aspects of the designated business unit(s) at all employment levels to ensure consistency and accuracy of both the interpretation and execution of policies and procedures.
- Establish regular management meetings on multiple levels as well as ad hoc meetings for special projects to develop and implement strategic initiatives, expansion of programs and continuous communication of needs or redirection
TruHealing CentersWhy Work Here?
Great company with career growth opportunities!
TruHealing Mental Health & Addiction Centers is a leader in substance use and mental health treatment, offering comprehensive care for every individual. At each of our centers we treat the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of the disease of addiction, while beyond treating making an impact on every part of our clients lives. Taking extra steps allows us to help clients heal, conquer addiction, and begin to thrive again.
45 North Canfield Niles RdYoungstown, OH
Websitehttps://www.truhealingcenters.com View all jobs at TruHealing Centers
Get fresh Director Executive Communications jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.