Job Title: Audit Senior
Reports To: Shareholders and Managers
Job Summary: Participate on audit engagements and accounting projects. Potential to oversee entire engagements with significant client interaction. Opportunity to take on more challenging assignments, clients, and responsibilities.
Firm Culture: Amatics CPA Group is a dedicated group of professionals focused on providing valuable services and cultivating meaningful relationships with clients. We work in a collaborative team environment that encourages professional growth and balance.
Salary and Benefits: Commensurate with experience, standard firm benefits (detailed below)
· Financial statement audits in various industries (not-for-profit, governmental, for-profit, employee benefit plans, utility services, insurance, other industries)
· Participate in entire audit process including planning, executing, and completing financial statement audits
· Assist in supervising and training audit staff
· Perform financial statement reviews, compilations, other attestation engagements
· Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
· Develop understanding of implementation of new and upcoming financial statement and auditing standards
· Proactively and positively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations
· Accounting projects and client assistance with accounting matters
· Exposure to tax preparation for businesses and non-profit entities
· 2-5 years of audit experience in public accounting firm
· CPA license
· Not-for-profit audits
· Employee benefit plan audits
· Excellent time management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Professionalism, dependability, and attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and complete multiple engagements within time constraints and deadlines
· Paid vacation and sick leave
· Paid holidays and Friday afternoons off in the summer
· Flexible work environment focused on team culture and work-life balance
· Professional dues and continuing education
· Health insurance, life and disability insurance
Amatics CPA Group
Why Work Here?Amatics CPA Group is a dedicated group of professionals focused on providing valuable services and cultivating meaningful relationships with clients.
We work in a collaborative team environment that encourages professional growth and balance.