*Ready for a job that has an impact? Are you a creative person who takes initiative, and is ready to grow your unique skills in a fast-paced work environment?
Amarillo Management Group focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. This is a great opportunity for those who do not have Management experience but are ready to take on more! A career at AMG is not your typical job — it’s the chance to “work hard and play hard” with a talented, friendly team. We are a rapidly expanding, data-driven marketing firm in the Amarillo area.
We are currently seeking an intelligent, organized problem solver to join our team. This position will include paid training in all areas of our business. We provide the opportunity for those looking to excel in various fields of business such as: Management, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Public Relations and Communications to gain valuable hands-on experience and management training.
The right candidate will go through our training and learn skills in:
- Brand and client representation, brand management, direct field marketing, retail customer service.
- Team building, relationship management with retailers, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding process, training, team management, social media, and company branding.
- Overseeing company financials, administrative and operational responsibilities, and overseeing full Recruiting cycle.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, has excellent time management skills, and enjoys taking on long-term projects without any supervision.
Basic Qualifications for Management Trainees:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or college hours
· Previous leadership experience
· Basic office etiquette
· Must have outstanding communication skills
· Adhere to company policy and be a “team player”
· Be ready to work hard and grow in the process
· Paid Training
· Competitive base salary + bonuses
· One on one training with lead managers
· Travel opportunities
· Team events
**Think you have what it takes? Apply now — we look forward to getting to know you! *
Follow our Social Media Pages!