A company’s most crucial element is its human element. With employee talent, passion, and commitment driving the success of a business, it’s no wonder why our sales and marketing training team is essential to Amarillo Management Group, industry leader in sales, consulting & brand development.
- Our structured initial 6 week training program is meant to bring out your strengths and utilize your talents in our Managing Training Program.
Entry Level Position:
- Introduction to direct customer service and customer acquisition strategies.
- One on one customer interaction based on leads provided by client.
- Clean Energy product knowledge and training.
- Packaging and presenting new promotions and consumer marketing efforts.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, you will develop skills in:
- Brand Development
- Territory Management
- Lead Based Customer Service
- Multi Tasking
- New Hire Training
- Establish feedback for clients
- Direct Customer Service
- Client Tablet Work
Your ideal qualifications are:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and training skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
- An entry level position will accelerate your professional development in the job market and provide you with hands on training that will prepare you for your future career. We want to give you a rewarding, practical work experience.
*Growth potential into the Assistant Management positions in 6 months