- We are seeking an exceptional individual with talent and ability in both the Electro-Mechanical and Information Technology disciplines. If you enjoy the challenge of troubleshooting on a wide variety of computer-based and electro-mechanical systems, this could be an excellent career for you.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Field Service Technician. Duties for this position would include technical support and service of parking control systems. Supported devices would include: automatic pay stations, intercom systems, access control systems, LPR, revenue control systems, barrier gates, ticket dispensers, Serial/Ethernet communications, and troubleshooting network/computer systems. Experience in parking controls or access control systems is a major plus.
- Amano McGann, Inc. offers an 8-5 M-F work week with occasional overtime, and on call rotation.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
We are seeking a hard-working, conscientious, self-motivated individual with an electronics or computer science degree. Requirements would include a strong electro-mechanical aptitude with PC Hardware/Software knowledge, Computer Networking, SQL experience, and excellent communication skills. Computer certifications such as A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA are a plus.
- The right individual would have previous field work experience, a good understanding of electronics, power tools, computer hardware/software and the enthusiasm to provide superior service. Card access and/or alarm experience is a plus.
- Applicants must have a good driving record, be neat in appearance, have superb communication skills, and be willing to work in a diverse environment.
- COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
We offer a pleasant, non-smoking environment, with a competitive salary. We have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, holiday, sick and vacation accrual. Salary range is based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit your resume for consideration in a PDF or Word format. Include details of any achievements, awards, hobbies or special skillsthat may help qualify you for this position.
We are a dynamic, fastgrowing company where talent is recognized and rewarded.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Amano McGann, Inc. is anAffirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.