- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Virtual Assistant to join our team. You can work from your home or any remote place and provide administrative and business management functions. As a Virtual Assistant, you should and must have a fast internet connection, and a computer/laptop.Responsibilities/Duties
1. Prepare databases and reports and organize them.
2. Answer direct phone calls and correspond to email communication.
3. Manage social media accounts and reply suitably to social media posts.
4. Manage calendar and schedule meetings.
5. Perform online research for presentations and meetings.
6. Track payments and arrange for necessary purchase orders.
7. Take notes of online meetings and transcribe them and share them with concerned members.
8. Schedule online spaces for meetings and business appointments.
9. Update records and databases, and manage filing systems for documents.
10. Make cold calls and generate leads.
11. Create content to post for social media handles.
1. Graduate degree or above.
2. Highly level of organizational skills and a multi-tasker.
3. Well-versed with technology and social media.
4. Proficient in computer skills and working knowledge in Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and cloud services.
5. Excellent time management skills.
6. Strong presentation skills and customer service attitude.
7. Ability to work without supervision and take decisions on the spot.
Get fresh Work From Home Virtual Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.