Amanda Vang Real Estate Campbell, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for a talented video producer/editor who has a passion for crafting thoughtful narratives that bring openness, authenticity, and a human feel to our growing real estate business. As a seasoned filmmaker you’ll take the lead for our video production, elevating our business and playing an essential part in the crafting and execution of video across a broad array of projects and mediums.
You must have a high level of craft in all areas of filming and editing short and long-form video content. The ideal candidate is a conceptual thinker, a strategic and proactive problem solver with strong communication skills and the experience to deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Comfort with ambiguity is key; the role requires strong leadership, presentation and collaboration skills while partnering and elevating impact of the teams, helping identify the heart of their stories.
A strong sense of storytelling and rhythm is an imperative part of this role.
- Create and own all the phases of live action video asset development including conceptualization, filming, and editing.
- Lead all aspects of remote video filming (renting, procuring film equipment, instructing interviewees through equipment setup, enabling remote video recording)
- Bring a strong sense of storytelling and rhythm to all narrative video work. Edit well-paced, creative, short-form and long-form content, including features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social video.
- Build on compelling visual stories outlined in the creative brief.
- Handle post-production for live action video content, including audio editing/mixing and color grading.
- Develop a streamlined video production process with the intent of distribution on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in a digital company, agency, or studio.
- A fast-paced and nimble self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience creating short and long-form video content across a broad variety of channels (web, social, event) and to a variety of audiences (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Experience partnering with creative teams to deliver memorable video content.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A passion for storytelling and strategy in a technical space, experienced in developing campaigns that can extend and enrich audience understanding.
- Demonstrated experience actioning feedback and iterating with speed.
- Highly proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Premiere
- Working knowledge of After Effects functionality and workflow.
- Understanding of Real Estate
- Experience working with small businesses, or within small brands
- Proficiency with project management tools, i.e, Asana, Monday.com
- Needs to have own equipment and software, multiple cameras, etc.
- Needs to have access to music, images, b-roll.
Job type: Part time, 12-20 hrs a week
Pay rate: $18-$25/hr
Schedule: must be available during the weekends
Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to drive anywhere in the Bay Area.
Learn about us:
Amanda Vang Real Estate
910 E Hamilton AveCampbell, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Amanda Vang Real Estate