Salary: Based on Experience
The Quality Control Assistant will perform all tasks involved in the development, interpretation, implementation, and evaluation of the quality inspection process for Packaging, Shipping, Receiving and Blow Molding. Each QC Assistant, however, may specialize in particular areas (i.e. packaging, shipping etc.).
· Assist with internal audits
· General product/raw material quality testing
· Ensure Completion of product quality inspections
· Assist in QC breakdown of nonconforming products and materials
· Verify proper documentation on production paperwork
· Assist in Inventory management
· Ensure facility wide adherence to the ISO 9001 standard
· Quality verification checks of outbound product shipments
· Verification of product information against Microsoft AX system
· Verify correct product information being loaded/unloaded
· Take measurements, perform calculations, and maintain accurate records
· Follow all precautionary safety measures
· Assist in correction to any nonconformance discovered
· Sign off and approve completed work
· At least 1 year of experience in a quality control/assurance field
· Ability to make accurate calculations and measurements
· Experience in maintaining quality programs within the lubricants industry
· Knowledge of ISO 9001 standard
Physical environment/working conditions
The position is in a factory and office environment, and involves standing, bending, walking, kneeling and sitting for long periods of time throughout the day. A majority of the work shift is spent in a non-climate controlled facility.
Equipment and Machinery used
· Computer - PC (Windows operating system)
· Cellphone/Office phone
· RF Barcode scanner
Must be self-directed, but still able to work as a part of a team. Must be able to work under the pressure of a fast-paced manufacturing environment, be punctual, and have a good attention to detail.
Why Work Here?AOCUSA continues over 100 years of excellence with a full line of automotive, fleet, industrial, and specialty lubricants. Founded in 1903, AOCUSA quickly developed a reputation for high-quality, well-engineered petroleum products. In 1953, AOCUSA was the first oil company to introduce a multi-grade motor oil: Imperial 10W-30. AOCUSA's state-of-the-art production facilities boast some of the fastest and most sophisticated bottle blow-molding, blending, and packaging equipment available. AOCUSA blends and packages over 3,000 different products in sizes ranging from 8-ounce plastic bottles to bulk rail transports. We ship products to every state in America and over 100 foreign countries. In addition to our flagship AOCUSA line, we blend and package private label products for many of the most technically demanding customers, including international oil companies, automotive retailers, programmed distribution groups, food and drug retailers, and mass merchandisers. Since 1903, AOCUSA truly is... Better than it has to be!
AOCUSA offers opportunities for growth and more!