Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability, Cancer, Accident, Matching 401(k) & Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays and Time Off
Repairs and maintains machinery used for manufacturing motor oil in addition to regular maintenance on plumbing, physical structure, and electrical wiring and fixtures.
- Operate, repair and maintain the following: production equipment, building electrical, mechanical, and structural equipment and systems, HVAC systems, material handling equipment, etc.
- Replaces defective parts such as gears, clutches, bushings, shafts, bearings, solenoids, valves, pumps, direction controls, etc.
- Perform routine maintenance to all plant machinery
- Perform a proper Lockout Tag out and be safety conscious at all times
- Use power and hand tools to perform a variety of tasks including machine repair, pipe fitting, electrical, electronic, HVAC maintenance.
- Operates forklifts, dollies, and other basic loading and unloading equipment as required.
- Service equipment used by oiling, greasing, and adding gas as required.
- May install and maintain fixtures and facilities
- Four years of industrial maintenance and repair experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
- 2+ years experience in welding (stick, tig, pipe)
- Experience with equipment repair, conveyor systems, hydraulic systems, welding, pipe fitting and instrumentation.
- Knowledge of building and equipment maintenance/repair techniques.
- Skill in applying building and equipment maintenance/repair technique.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.