AMALIE Oil Company is looking for full-time Forklift Operators on all shifts.
Please indicate which shift(s) you are able to work on your Resume.
- First Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Second Shift: 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- Third Shift: 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM
We use propane-powered, sit-down lifts. Experienced operators please apply!
MONDAY - FRIDAY + WEEKENDS (MANDATORY OVERTIME)
- Ability to work responsibly with little supervision
- Clean Driving Record
- Forklift experience (propane, sit-down)
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, production environment
- Ability to work overtime hours, overtime is Mandatory and on the weekends
- Must be able to stand/sit for 8 hours per day with adequate breaks
- Repetitive hand, arm and body motions
- Lift above shoulder level
- Must be able to tolerate fluctuating seasonal temperatures
- Knowledge of forklift safety protocol
- MUST POSSESS A VALID FLORIDA DRIVER LICENSE / FLORIDA ID
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
- MUST PASS BOTH A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREENING AND BACKGROUND CHECK
- Complete Insurance Coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life available
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
AMALIE Oil Company is located inside of the Port of Tampa which is a secure facility. A VALID Florida Driver License or Florida ID is required to enter the Port. You must be able to enter the site by yourself. We cannot issue a pass for someone to drop you off. Please note, the closest public transportation will still put you over a mile away.
Thank you for considering AMALIE Oil Company for your next career opportunity.