Senior IT Auditor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An exciting position has opened with the Internal Audit Group of America’s Socially Responsible Bank. This position is based in New York City and is primarily remote with an expectation to periodically work out of the office. The Senior IT Auditor position evaluates the adequacy and operating effectiveness of internal information systems controls. With limited supervision, this job uses industry and regulatory guidance to assess information systems, platforms, and IT operating processes, practices, and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepares and executes detailed programs for IT audits, security reviews, IT support of operational audits, and data analytics procedures to determine efficiency, effectiveness and alignment with internal policies, procedures, regulations, and industry standards.
- Reviews and assesses IT and application control structures to determine the adequacy of internal controls, operating efficiency, and customer service.
- Analyzes audit data and observations, documents audit conclusions and findings then communicates and discusses observations with business unit management.
- Evaluates remediation plans and makes recommendations which are subject to review by IT audit management.
- Interacts with management and staff to obtain an understanding of relevant risks, controls, and processes.
- Provides technical mentorship and training to auditors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in internal or external IT audit
- Strong project/task management skills
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in a relevant field of study (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Economics Statistics, Data Science, MIS, Engineering, Math)
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and technical writing skills
- Strong risk assessment skills
- Strong SQL skills and ability to create reports/ dashboards with analytic tools (Tableau, PowerBi, ACL etc.) is preferred
- Banking/financial services experience a plus.
Amalgamated Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disability / Veterans. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply. View our Pay Transparency Statement. Submission of a resume or any information regarding your qualifications does not constitute a promise or offer of employment. At Amalgamated Bank, we consider an applicant to be someone who has interviewed at least once, in person, with the hiring manager. Amalgamated Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, all team members currently working in our office space are required to show proof of vaccination. To be considered for any position at Amalgamated Bank where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine prior to their start date. Upon commencement of employment, new team members must provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Amalgamated Bank of NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Internal jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.