CRE Senior Relationship Manager
- Over a month ago
- $120,000 to $145,000 Yearly
An exciting position is now available at America's Socially Responsible Bank! Amalgamated Bank is seeking a CRE Senior Relationship Manager to develop, grow and manage a portfolio of commercial real estate customer relationships. This role will also direct, administer and coordinate loan origination, management, and marketing efforts of customer accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of commercial real estate loans and depository relationships
- Identify potential lending opportunities and cross-sell Bank products including significant prospect calling to solicit new customers
- Underwrite individually and/or with dedicated Underwriter/Analyst new lending transaction proposals, including all required financial and customer analysis
- Prepare transaction proposals for approval and present to the appropriate approval authorities per the Credit Policy
- Coordinate all credit functions (Deal Screens, Term Sheets, CAM’s, etc.) with CRE and Credit Risk Management department
- Negotiate with borrowers, complete loan documentation and bring about successful loan closings.
- Work with both Bank internal and external legal counsel on new transaction documents as well as periodic deal amendments
- Manage a portfolio of account relationships to profitability
- Document all communication with borrower and maintain all correspondence in the Bank’s credit file
- Represent the Bank at industry conventions and customer sponsored events to promote the Bank’s image
- Perform other duties as directed
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 + years of experience in commercial real estate lending/management
- Core competency in all compliance/Patriot Act provisions
- In-depth knowledge of commercial credit analysis, loan underwriting and account analysis
- Formal Bank Credit Training preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Strong analytical skills
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base salary for this role is between $120,000.00 – $145,000.00. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferrable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Amalgamated Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities / Females / Individuals with Disability / Veterans. AmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply. View our Pay Transparency Statement. Submission of a resume or any information regarding your qualifications does not constitute a promise or offer of employment. At Amalgamated Bank, we consider an applicant to be someone who has interviewed at least once, in person, with the hiring manager. Amalgamated Bank does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, all team members currently working in our office space are required to show proof of vaccination. To be considered for any position at Amalgamated Bank where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received the COVID-19 vaccine prior to their start date. Upon commencement of employment, new team members must provide proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Amalgamated Bank of NY
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?