Amada Senior Care Birmingham, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*SIGN ON BONUS - HIRING IMMEDIATELY*
We see success in hiring Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA's) with at least 5 years of experience of In-home Care
Do you have a desire to help people?
Are you looking for a work environment where you are APPRECIATED and LISTENED TO?
LOOK NO FURTHER! Amada Senior Care is looking to invest in our growing family! We have immediate openings for caregivers who can help enrich the lives of seniors in Birmingham, AL
Certified Nursing Assistant's/Caregiver requirements:
- At least: 5 years of caregiving experience or be a certified CNA
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Driver License
- A Good Driving record w/ the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean Background Check
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 25 lbs
- Provide 2 References from former supervisors or families that you have provided caregiving services for
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Eligible for company benefits after three months of employment
- Caregiver Rewards (Monthly, Yearly, and Employee Referral Bonus)
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) Job Description:
- Provide non-medical one-on-one care
- Senior Community Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living
- Personal Care: Bathing, Dressing, Grooming
- Light Housekeeping Including Laundry and Linens
- Experience with Alzheimer's or dementia care
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client's social, emotional, physical and mental needs
- An understanding of what to do in an emergency
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Managing Medication
- Preparing meals
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Amada Senior Care caregivers receive training on how to minimize risk to senior clients during Covid-19. Caregivers not only receive regular updates on CDC protocols but also specific training on coronavirus and infection control
Amada Senior CareWhy Work Here?
We are exceptionally team oriented and truly believe that our employees are our greatest asset!
1025 Montgomery Hwy Suite 220Birmingham, AL
Personal CareView all jobs at Amada Senior Care