Amada Senior Care is seeking reliable Caregivers to join our team! We are exceptionally team-oriented and truly believe our wonderful employees are our greatest assets.
We see success in hiring Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistant's (CNA's) with at least 5 years of experience of In-home Care
Do you have a desire to help people?
Are you looking for a work environment where you are APPRECIATED and LISTENED TO?
LOOK NO FURTHER! Amada Senior Care is looking to invest in our growing family! We have immediate openings for caregivers who can help enrich the lives of seniors in Birmingham, AL
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) Job Description:
- Provide non-medical one-on-one care
- Personal Care: Bathing, Dressing, Grooming
- Light Housekeeping Including Laundry and Linens
- Experience with Alzheimer's or dementia care
- Empathy and the ability to care for the client's social, emotional, physical and mental needs
- An understanding of what to do in an emergency
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Managing Medication
- Preparing meals
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Eligible for company benefits after three months of employment
- Caregiver Rewards (Monthly, Yearly, and Employee Referral Bonus)
- Assist clients with daily living activities
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- At least: 5 years of caregiving experience or be a certified CNA
- Must be 21 years old
- Valid Driver License
- A Good Driving record w/ the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Report
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean Background Check
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, and reach
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 25 lbs
- Provide 2 References from former supervisors or families that you have provided caregiving services for
Amada Senior Care
Why Work Here?
We are exceptionally team oriented and truly believe that our employees are our greatest asset!