Are You a Care-Giving Super Hero?
Our Caregivers think of Senior Care as their vocation; not just a job! They understand the importance of building meaningful relationships with Seniors. They are confident and dedicated to the commitments they’ve made. They possess the knowledge, experience, and know how to speak, listen, and understand Senior’s needs. Amada Senior Care Caregivers are super heroes that change the lives of Northern-Virginia Seniors every day!
· Possess a current Virginia CNA license, Virginia PCA certificate.
· Pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
· Have or be able to obtain a TB test.
· Have a current driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
· Proof of current vehicle insurance.
Amada Senior Care Offers:
· Flexible schedules: Full-Time/Part-Time/weekends.
· Paid orientation
· Paid training events
· Holiday pay
· Referral Bonus’
· Caregiver recognition programs
· Competitive to above average pay.
· Online access to work schedules, time cards, and client care plans.
· A positive work environment.
· Monthly employee incentives available.
We would love to speak with you! Please call Nese at (571) 385-3584 to arrange an interview.