We are seeking a motivated, results-driven Purchasing Manager to join our Operations Team. AmTab is a world-class American manufacturer of mobile and stationary institutional/educational furniture. We serve the educational, hospitality, healthcare, banquet and industrial markets.
- Supervise the buying team and review purchase orders.
- Source key materials and items with new potential suppliers/vendors.
- Work with Engineering to develop new products and source as needed for production.
- Manage existing purchase orders by tracking and expediting when necessary.
- Review requisitions and convert to purchase orders.
- Process purchase orders, receipt orders, verify payables – 3 way match.
- Monitor, maintain, track, and ensure the fulfillment of inventory for assigned items and vendors.
- Organize, draft, and manage company documents in paper and electronic files.
- Communicate and assist in invoice resolution and shipment issues with vendors.
- Assist in reviewing special purchasing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or CPSM certification
- At least two years of experience in a Purchasing Manager or Senior Buyer role
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Professional and effective communication, both verbal and written
- Exceptional organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Strategic problem solver with high emphasis in accuracy, urgency, and efficiency
- A self-starter able to prioritize duties among multiple, concurrent projects
- Demonstrate initiative and cooperation with a positive and energetic attitude
AmTab Manufacturing Corp
Why Work Here?
Tons of room for growth and advancement