Position Title: Posting/Billing Clerk
Reports To: Controller
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt / Full Tim
Responsible for posting all payments. Responsible for balancing all payment batches daily. Responsible for all debtor deposits on a daily basis.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Posts all payments: Mail, Direct Payments, Checks, Bank Wires, Credit Cards, Window Payments, and Attorney Remits.
• Balances and prints all batches at end of business day.
• Balance revenue to client statements monthly.
• Prepares debtor payments deposits each day
• Researches misapplied payments.
• Assists in researching billing questions.
• Responsible for initiating check requests for debtor overpayment or client refunds.
• Assists in direct payment queue management upon request of client service manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• One to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education or experience is required.
• Basic reading, writing, and math skills required.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn client/customer software applications
• Communication skills
• Good phone etiquette
• Cash management skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; the ability to write routine reports and correspondence; and the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization is required.
• The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables ion situations where only limited standardization exists, and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ALL MEMBERS OF THE AMSHER TEAM ARE EXPECTED TO EXHIBIT THE CORE VALUES DURING DAY-TO-DAY OPERATIONS AS WELL AS PROVIDE A POSITIVE ATMOSPHERE.
AmSher is a fun, fast-paced, business-casual environment. Full benefits, 401(k) and generous paid vacation plan! Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen. Bilingual is a big plus! Please visit our Corporate Website at www.amsher.com and apply through the CAREERS page today!
AmSher Collection Services
Why Work Here?**In order to protect the health of our employees during this COVID-19 pandemic...we have implemented certain health and safety measures on site. In addition to daily temperature taking of onsite employees...we require DAILY HEALTH SCREENING of all employees prior to their arrival at the office. AmSher is a fun, fast-paced, business-casual environment. Full benefits, 401(k) and generous paid vacation plan! Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen. Bilingual is a big plus! Please visit our Corporate Website at www.amsher.com and apply through the CAREERS page today!
Fun, fast-paced, environment with fantastic people, great earning opportunity, and room for advancement!!