Client Service Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client Service Specialist Needed TODAY!!!
Looking for stable Full-Time employment with a growing company? We are looking for a Client Service Rep/Admin Assistant to help service one of our national Fortune 500 clients. We provide a fun and relaxed work environment that is fast-paced with room for growth.
Competitive wages and full benefits offered.
Applicants must be highly organized with great attention to detail and superior oral/written communication skills. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Responsible for all client inquires, including but not limited to disputes, insurance billing, fraud claims and Hold per Client Queue management. Verifies direct payments made to client, updates balance adjustments and/or credits, requests itemized statements and contracts when needed, and provides various client reporting. Responds to consumer requests for validation, suspends collection activity, closes and returns previously assigned accounts as directed by Client, or Client Service Manager. Assists with administrative group tasks
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Delivers exceptional service with friendly, accurate and timely communication both by phone, and via email.
- Liaison between the company and its commercial clients (telecommunications and cable companies, banks, medical facilities, etc.).
- Maintains working knowledge of client contracts, work standards, and client processes & procedures.
- Works directly with commercial/business client contacts and consumers to resolve complaints, validation requests, bankruptcy notation, insurance billing and invoice errors, equipment returns, etc.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves client/customer issues; maintaining Client Issue log.
- Researches account history and provide assistance to Compliance and Quality Assurance as needed for escalated issues.
- Assists Client Service Team Lead or Client Service Manager on special projects.
- Creates, documents and implements departmental procedures and work instructions relevant to Client Service duties.
- Assists with handling, data entry, eOscar maintenance, call routing and general reception duties as needed.
- Promotes positive company image to client, prospects and the community.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School education, or the equivalent certification.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education or experience is required.
- Successful experience in Customer Service and/or Third Party Collections.
- Experience in an office-based Customer/Client Services department.
- Proficient reading, writing, and math skills are essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; with professional phone etiquette. Bilingual is a plus.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn client/customer software applications (including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, and Office)
- The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, and the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form is required.
- Commitment to company values and a strong team player.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Exceptional attention to detail, work ethic and attendance are essential.
Qualified and interested parties are encouraged to visit www.amsher.com and complete an application today!
AmSher Collection Services
4524 Southlake ParkwayBirmingham, AL
Get fresh Client Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!