IT Helpdesk/Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking currently seeking a Full-Time IT Help Desk & Support Specialist to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent help desk technician/support specialist must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by internal customers
- Walk through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Alzheimers Community Care
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Get fresh HELP DESK Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.