- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alzheimer’s Community Care seeks to hire a full-time Facilities Maintenance Specialist covering our tri-county service area of Palm Beach, Martin & St. Lucie counties.
Major Job Responsibilities: Maintain the buildings and grounds of all owned and leased facilities for cleanliness and safety. Develop and implement planning and oversee the upkeep of properties and any renovations. Perform basic repairs and scheduled maintenance; and coordinate contractor repairs and maintenance. Prepare and implement prescribed actions during emergency situations.
You will be successful in this role if you possess these Key Qualifications:
- Experience in performing highly diversified maintenance and repairs - diagnoses problems, generates solutions, and implements corrective action.
- Ability to develop and maintain schedules for preventative maintenance, equipment replacement, and renovations with projected timetables and costs while completing most themselves.
- Willingness to complete monthly inspections at all 14 locations to ensure a clean, safe and orderly environment for staff, patients, and guests.
- Oversee contractor activities (e.g. pest control, cleaning services, alarm and security services) in addition to verifying all business and safety licenses.
- Experience in the coordination of building space, layout, and expansion.
- Top notch organizational & time management skills enhanced by strong attention to detail and high-quality work;
- Ability to work independently in addition to accepting and applying critiques and/or feedback;and
- Must be customer-focused, proactive, able to multi-task and prioritize while exhibiting a positive attitude at all times.
Post-Secondary Adult Vocational (PSAV) certificate/degree in Facilities Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
•Minimum 5 years of experience managing facilities and maintenance activities with multiple locations
•3 years’ direct experience working in a professional, office setting
• Must possess safe and valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and reliable transportation
•Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with frequent lifting and carrying of office supplies & furniture
•Able to crouch, bend and kneel for extended periods of time
•Must have excellent customer service skills • Must be dependable, responsive, and possess high integrity
•Ability to work outside standard hours as needed
• Satisfactory reference checks, criminal background, driving and drug screenings required.
Alzheimers Community Care
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Get fresh Facility Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.