Always In Touch Home Health Care is in need of an experience CNA. We serve Ft. Myers, Naples and Port Charlotte, Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties.
- We have shifts available in the Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Behavioral Facilities, Long-term Care and/or Skilled facility.
- Provide nursing care to patients.
- Obtain vital signs, urine samples and weights.
- Assist with transferring, lifting, raising or turning.
- Provide personal care to patients.
- Follow established policies, procedures and standards for patient care.
- Insure comfort, dignity, privacy and perform relate CNA duties such as feed, bath, dress, groom, move patients or change linens.
- May transfer or transport patients.
- Clean unit as assigned by professional staff, including equipment such as, beds IV poles and wheelchairs.
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in patient medical record.
- Collaborate with other staff in working with the population of the facility to treat and rehabilitate.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to patients, their family members, guests and other members of the health care team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year CNA experience in behavorial health setting.
- Valid Driver's License
- CNA License
- CPR Certification
- Health Statement "free of communicable disease". (dated within last 6 months)
- Training: HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer's and Dementia and Medication Assist (we provide)
- Level 2 Criminal Background Screening (we provide)
- TB Screening
- Drug Testing- 10 panel
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible scheduling