We are seeking an Outside Sales Specialist.
Our ideal candidate will thrive if they have an established network and operational knowledge / experience that encompasses one or more of the following industries that we specialize in serving:
- General Contractors
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Equipment Alarm Monitoring (SCADA)
- HVAC Heating / Cooling
- Real Estate Agencies
- Legal Offices
- Healthcare Administration
- Home Health / Hospice
- Tool Rental
- Electrical and Plumbing
Our ideal candidate will have an understanding of the challenges faced by one or more of these industries and be able to take a consultative approach with potential customers in order to develop a customer contact strategy with Always Connected USA that applies a solution to both existing and emerging needs of their business. Examples might include:
- Live 24/7 Business Answering Service
- Live Customer Support Services
- Live Dispatch Services
- Live Virtual On-Demand Receptionist
- Lead Capture Management
- Live Order Taking
- Live Alarm Monitoring
- Live Appointment Scheduling
- Report Building and Management
- Live HelpDesk
- Employee Time-clock & Hotline
You will be responsible for selling Always Connected USA products and services to businesses of all sizes This includes identifying potential customers, initiating and maintaining an Always Connected USA relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and closing. Responsible for making proposals and quoting prices on company products. Responsible for meeting target sales expectations.
- Sells company products to local and/or national accounts through sales calls and sales presentations to both existing and prospective customers. This includes interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates an effective partnership with the client. Quotes product and service bids, and makes value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and close sales.
- Meets individual sales quota within an assigned area and/or accounts, and maintains a client base by selling services and/or products to both existing and potential customers.
- Evaluates customer needs, and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal.
- Responsible for growing sales revenue for both product and service. Responsible for growing targeted markets.
- Responsible for closing sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed, i.e., Operations and on-boarding teams. etc.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to work creatively as an individual contributor remotely in a virtual home office environment.
- Local and overnight travel as needed to meet existing and potential accounts.
- Ability to work quickly, manage large deal volume, and thrive in a very fast paced sales environment.
- Goal driven and highly motivated
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not required
What’s In It For YOU
- The compensation package is based on a very generous commission schedule.
- Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Our customer service agents are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
Always Connected USA was created because we knew we could deliver a better customer experience than other call centers. We ran multiple businesses in the past. Those businesses, such as lawn service and property management, utilized other call centers which allowed us to focus our time in other aspects of the business. But after receiving horrific service from other call centers, we knew we could give this industry a much higher standard. So we jumped in with both feet and haven’t looked back since!
"People Over Bots!"
We appreciate the fact that more and more businesses are moving towards an automated customer service model. That model works for some industries but not all.
Our agents at Always Connected USA embrace innovation and technology while still providing a special human touch that is needed in customer interaction. Our human touch can be felt over the phone, in an email, or through a text message. It’s knowing when to reach your after-hours personnel, or how to communicate effectively during severe weather, or knowing when to escalate a ticket by the caller’s tone of voice that sets our agents above our competition — including bots.