Experienced Home Care Sales/Account Manager
- Expired: November 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking to hire an experienced Home Care Salesperson/Account Manager to join our fast-growing company.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Home Care Salesperson will be responsible for generating referral sources for home health care by establishing and maintaining relationships through in person visits, correspondence, networking groups and online tools with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, skilled home care agencies, hospice, and other service providers.
- Establish a referral stream to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Help new clients with homecare decisions, obtain all necessary paperwork and assist in the transition of such new clients to the ongoing care team.
- Proven experience as an account manager.
- Effectively present company marketing materials and services to referral providers including meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations.
- Communicate effectively with office staff and the ongoing care team to ensure a positive outcome for the client.
- Assist the leadership team to develop and implement effective marketing strategies and agreed-upon sales strategies to meet the company's goals of expanding the client base.
- Always represent the company with professionalism.
- 5+ years of homecare sales experience required or related.
- Results-driven with a high level of discipline, organization, and attention to detail.
- Capable of operating autonomously and as part of a team.
- Must be dynamic and organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking.
- Must have the desire and expectations to close every account.
- Strong business acumen, with good judgment and the capacity to consider holistic, long-term views of organizational needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Always Caring of Connecticut
Get fresh Home Health Care Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.