Always Best Care South Bay/Santa Monica is looking for a Staffing Recruiter to learn and assist with full cycle recruitment in the caregiver hiring/placement processes. This is a full time position working 40 hours a week with an on call rotation with the staffing team. We are looking for a driven team player to be diligent in recruiting, interviewing, and staffing caregivers to work with out clients through out the South Bay area and to expand our hiring base to the Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades areas.
We are in search of the right STAFFING RECRUITER, caring as much as we do for the older adult community. As a Recruiter you will be directly impacting both our candidates and our clients by finding the right caregiver to provide quality care.
STAFFING RECRUITER'S MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have clear background (will be registered as an HCA as required by the California Department of Social Services)
- 2 years Recruiting experience
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Experience in senior care a plus
- Knowledgeable in Dementia/Alzheimer's a PLUS
STAFFING RECRUITER'S RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit! Recruit! Recruit!
- Screen and interview qualified candidates
- Partner with Care Managers to make the right placement
- Perform various customer service related activities
- On board and train new employees
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-task office atmosphere.
- Computer literate
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Motivated to learn and adapt
- Available to be "on-call" weekends, week day evenings and holidays (to be rotated among staffing team)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental and Vision
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
We encourage you to MEET THE TEAM - Click on the link https://www.alwaysbestcare.com/ca/torrance/about-us/meet-the-team/
Please apply now through Zip Recruiter to be considered
Thank you for your interest!
Always Best Care South Bay/Santa Monica