Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement services along with skilled home health care. Always Best Care clients receive extraordinary care in an inspiring environment with caring people. Our Care Coordinators have worked with more than 25,000 seniors across the country. We hire employees who are inherently courteous and polite, and treat all clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.
Our skilled caregivers make more possible in the lives of our clients. Our future employees have a minimum of one year experience care giving, excellent communication skills, personal care experience with seniors and a heart for working with seniors. The main function of the caregivers is to provide care for clients in a safe, secure, professional environment which meets their needs. Caregivers help assist with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, continence care, meal preparation, medication reminders, keeping the home safe and clean, as well as the overall supervision of the clients' physical and mental well being.
We combine professional care management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care.
Portrait of an ABC Caregiver
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Heart for working with seniors.
- Enjoys assisting with the daily activities of patient care.
- Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding.
- Cleans rooms and makes patient beds.
- Answers patient's calls.
- Converses with patients to provide assurance.
- Observes Universal Precautions.
- Provides patient transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
- Provides patient laundry and linen changes.
- Light housekeeping.
- Provides medication reminders.
- Meal preparation and clean up.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- State CNA certification / CHHA certification preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Varies depending on patient needs
- $8.50/hour to $10.00/hour to start
Always Best Care of Monroe
West Monroe, LA