Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) Job Summary
A variety of jobs are available in
- Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach
- Boca Raton
- West Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Hobe Sound
- Port St Lucie
Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we have just the right career for you! You could be working for one of the highest rated, nationally accredited, private duty Home Health Agencies in South Florida. As a permanent employee.
Our Caregiver employees are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers possess the virtues of common sense, compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for. Our business foundation is our Caregiver employees.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They also have the ability to work a variety of shifts, from bath visits, 1-24 hours, over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
BENFITS FOR - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) & HOME HEALTH AIDE (HHA)
- W-2 paycheck with direct deposit (we take out taxes and contribute as per federal law)
- Holiday and Overtime pay
- Reimbursement for travel
- Workers compensation, liability, unemployment insurance
- Registered Nurse manager and mentor
- Flexible Part/Full Time assignments, procedures, and treatments
- One on one patient care in the home
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and assisted living (one on one care)
- National opportunities with over 200 locations in US
- Registered Nurse orientation for each specific client
- 24 x 7 RN assistance
- All candidates must be must be compassionate, patient, and caring
- Must be fluent in speaking/writing English
- Level 2 Background check required
- Willingness to be drug tested
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, valid registration
- Auto liability insurance with bodily injury
- Must be able to test negative for TB in the last year
- Physical clearing you to work within the last year
- CPR certification required within the last two years
- Up to date with all state required CEUs.
- Prior experience with providing care for senior population required.
- Assist elderly and disabled with ADLs (activities of daily living). This includes: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Remind patients to take prescribed medications, assist with glucose monitoring, assist with measuring blood pressure and assist with recording vitals
- Prepare meals, shopping, errands, and transport patients to and from appointments
- Light-Housekeeping: vacuuming, dusting, laundry, etc.
- Must be professional and have a passion for the elderly
- Check on and assist patients with nutrition, hydration, exercise, hygiene, and other daily living needs
- Serve meals to patients; help them eat and drink if necessary
- Reposition and turn bedridden patients; assist those who need help walking or assistance transporting in wheelchairs
- Keep rooms clean and sterile and change soiled bedding and bedpans
- Transport medical equipment in and out of rooms according to patient requirements
- Answer calls for help and is a patient and compassionate care-taker for your patients
- Follow state and federal mandated standards and procedures (AHCA & HIPAA)
- High level of patience, empathy, and compassion
- Excellent observation skills with high attention to detail and documentation
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work long hours on one’s feet often during long shifts
We respect our caregivers more than anyone. We have the best clients and only want the best caregivers.
To apply on line visit http://goo.gl/e2liF