Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement services along with skilled home health care. Always Best Care clients receive extraordinary care in an inspiring environment with caring people. Our Care Coordinators have worked with more than 25,000 seniors across the country. We hire employees who are inherently courteous and polite, and treat all clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.
Our skilled caregivers make more possible in the lives of our clients. Our future employees have excellent communication skills, personal care experience with others and a heart for working with seniors. Ideally, they would have a minimum of one-year experience care giving; but if you feel like the Caregiver "DNA" is in your blood, lets' talk. The main function of the caregivers is to provide care for clients in a safe, secure, professional environment which meets their needs. Caregivers help assist with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, continence care, meal preparation, medication reminders and sometimes keeping the home safe and clean. Our ideal caregiver also knows the importance of having fun, enjoys listening to music, loves to read to others and will enjoy encouraging the client to tell their stories and reminisce. While with a client, our Caregiver will have the overall supervision of the clients' physical and mental well-being.
We combine professional care management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care.
Portrait of an ABC Caregiver
* Compassionate. * Excellent Communication skills. * Heart for working with seniors. * Enjoys assisting with the activities of daily living. * Feels a sense of "giving back." Primary Responsibilities
* Provides assistance with daily routine activities such as bathing, dressing and feeding. * Cleans rooms and makes client beds. * Answers calls. * Light housekeeping. * Converses with client to provide assurance. * Observes Universal Precautions. * Provides transportation to doctor appointment, outside activities and shopping. * Provides client laundry and linen changes. * Provides medication reminders. * Meal preparation and clean up. * Spends time with the client doing the things they enjoy doing (i.e., listening to music, reminiscing, looking at old photos). Knowledge and Skills Requirements
* State CNA certification / CHHA certification preferred but not required. * High school diploma or GED. * Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation. * Exceptional interpersonal skills. * Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Work Hours
* Varies depending on client needs. Benefits
* Sign on bonus * Employee Referral program * Employee Recognition * Paid on-going training * Room for growth * Direct Deposit
Rate of Pay
$10hr to DOE
Kitty Mandis at 314-433-3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org