Are you a night owl? Are you a responsible, empathetic person? Are you interested in working with the elderly? We have a great opportunity for you to work with a growing, caring company.
Always Best Care of Greater Lexington is now hiring for immediate openings for 12 hour overnight shifts. We work in private homes providing assistance with the activities of daily living to the elderly in our community. This is a very rewarding job as you watch your clients flourish, heal, and stay safe in their homes due to your care. This is also a great job for students, as our scheduling is flexible and you can work at night and go to school during the day! We always welcome experienced people but if you are considering a career switch, we are happy to train.
Why choose Always Best Care? We offer the following and are always seeking ways to reward our share our success with our staff as we grow:
- Hardworking, trustworthy office staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Frequent bonus incentives for attendance, training, and picking up hours
- Competitive pay
- Overtime pay
- Mileage reimbursement (stipulations apply)
- Paid training
- On Demand access to earned wages
- Healthcare Employee Assistance Program
- and more!
Your job description as a part of our care team, depending on the client, could include any or all of the following:
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
- Assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Providing companionship and facilitating activities and hobbies
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to appointments and social events
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Other duties as requested within our scope
A great candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the US
- Have at least 6 months of experience caring for the elderly or disabled adults (No experience? We'll train!)
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance (and be willing to drive people in their car)
- Be physically able to meet the requirements of the job, including lifting and carrying 35 lbs 50 ft multiple times per day.
- Have two references who can speak to reliability, character, and job performance
- Be willing and able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
Apply Today and experience the Always Best Care difference!!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
All PPE provided, and training in infection control, blood borne pathogens, and COVID - 19 prevention done frequently. Clients and Caregivers screened for COVID regularly.
Always Best Care Senior Services of Greater Lexington