Client Care Manager
Since 1996, Always Best Care has helped families with non-medical in-home care and assisted living placement services along with skilled home health care. Always Best Care clients receive extraordinary care in an inspiring environment with caring people. Our Care Coordinators have worked with more than 25,000 seniors across the country. We hire employees who are inherently courteous and polite, and treat all clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism.
The Care Coordinator plays a pivotal role in the success of our business. They will do this by establishing and maintaining contacts that will develop into sales leads. They will have a strong presence in the community and actively promote the Always Best Care brand. The Care Coordinator will be focused on working with families on a customize care plan to meet their needs, establish relationships with local healthcare providers, such as hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, doctors’ offices, and medical clinics, in addition to local businesses such as financial planners, chamber of commerce, and networking meetings. The ideal candidate will be professional, well-spoken and at ease in presenting to both professional as well as community audiences. Daily activities will include face-to-face marketing visits, community-based demonstrations and presenting professional in-services. It is primarily a field position!Portrait of an ABC Care Manager
- Demonstrates excellent selling skills
- Communicates effectively and proactively
- Demonstrates effective organizational skills
- Accepts direction and guidance
- Demonstrates competitive spirit
- Goal and career orientated
- Professional dress and demeanor
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Inherently courteous and polite
- Able to treat clients with the highest level of respect and professionalism
- Takes on additional responsibilities and assignments willingly
- Takes pride in Always Best Care and the services and programs ABC represents
- Shows respect to ABC employees and customers
- Call on local businesses, healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for both.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and provide the highest quality customer service.
- Meet or exceed established sales targets.
- Conduct presentations and/or staff in-services to community groups and professional staff.
- Participate in health fairs, awareness days, etc.
- Join and attend area networking and chamber groups.
- Seek, develop and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
- Monitor program growth through tracking marketing success.
- Provide complete and concise activity reports to management.
- Assist in the development of goals and objectives for Always Best Care.
- Assist in assuring continued customer service support by answering customer inquiries as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Present well to clients and peers.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of health care in home and institutional setting.
- Comfortable with closing/asking for business.
- Excellent telephone communication skills, basic knowledge of office and typing skills, good writing & creative skills, good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and its various applications and possess the willingness to be trained in computer programs that are specific to the Always Best Care environment.
- A basic understanding of medical terminology relating to the senior population and rehabilitative care; be willing to obtain certifications that will make the candidate more knowledgeable about Health and Safety programs within the first 6 months of hire.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
- Group Presentation Skills.
Always Best Care Senior Services - OahuHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.