- Over a month ago
Always Best Care of Monmouth County has Certified Home Health Aide opportunities available in Sayreville and the surrounding areas of Old Bridge, South Amboy, and Parlin.
Work close to home. Flexible shifts – Hourly, Live-in, and Overnight.
If you are a kindhearted person dedicated to helping others, please consider joining our team. We provide our clients with outstanding, attentive in-home care with the help of our team of compassionate Caregivers. We greatly value and support our Caregivers in their efforts to assist us in accomplishing the goal of improving the quality of life of our clients. We invite you to join our exceptional team!
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules
- Health insurance
- Caregiver referral bonuses
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Supportive office staff
- Assist client with activities of daily living, including but not limited to feeding, dressing, grooming, incontinence care
- Provide client with companionship and conversation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Additional duties as may be required
- Must be NJ Certified Home Health Aide
- One year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- English proficient with excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, marital status, AIDS/HIV, military service, employment status, use of a service or guide dog, or disability status.
Always Best Care Senior Services - Middlesex,Ocean & Monmouth County, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?