- Paid Time Off , Retirement
ALWAYS BEST CARE SENIOR SERVICES
Hiring weekly for multiple positions
Immediate start dates
Are you a compassionate person who takes pride in making a positive impact on the lives of seniors? We are a licensed, employee-based non-medical home care company, seeking caring individuals to provide exceptional in-home care for seniors in Alameda and Contra Costa counties. Bring your heartfelt support to the elderly population, enriching their lives with compassion and respect.
Why Choose Us:
- Competitive and Reliable Weekly Compensation
- Flexibility that Aligns with Your Schedule
- Access to Ongoing Education Opportunities
- Rewarding Referral Bonuses and Appreciation Programs
- Personal Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave Benefits
- 401(K) upon Eligibility, Securing Your Financial Future
- Offer a Helping Hand with Daily Living Activities
- Provide Transportation for Appointments and Errands
- Create Lasting Bonds through Companionship
- Prepare Nourishing Meals and Complete Light Housekeeping
- Deliver Care with Dignity, Empathy and Respect
- Forge Friendly Connections with Clients
Qualifications We're Looking For:
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the U.S.
- 1 Year of Senior Caregiving Experience
- Current or Eligible Home Care Aide Registration (We can assist you)
- Successful Completion of a Criminal Background Check
- Possession of a Valid Driver's License, Auto Insurance, and Reliable Vehicle
- Basic Computer and Smartphone app user abilities
Contact us today! APPLY HERE!
Always Best Care Senior Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Always Best Care Senior Services - East BayOakland, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.